• I don't want them to help me

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife helps me with snow removal all the time. She even uses the single stage to clear the path on the bluestone patio. She also shovels and sweeps the stairs clean. She also helps to clean off the cars.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
The Admiral insists on shoveling the front steps and walkway.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
My girl has her OWN Snow Blower LOL Well her own driveway too but that will be changing soon BUT she already said she's keeping her snow blower...... I'll take it LOL Help is always good.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My wife stays inside while I run the blower. Least I got permission to buy one and dont have to shovel. Course I went with a 30" 420CC cause I wont be allowed to buy another for at least a couple decades. =)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
My wife stays inside when I am blowing if it is light snow she will play with the shovel on the deck. Now she is thinking we need a electric blower also.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
My girl has her own place and a Craftsman blower she bought new 7 years ago. I do mine first, then load up the Ariens Du Jour and help her with hers.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I'd never ask my sweet Bonny to help but I am positive she would do it all if I did ask. She never complains when I buy different machines and sometimes she is the one who finds them for me. Best deal I ever had was one she found.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Russ01915 said:
Does your significant other help you with snow removal
Yes of course.

She's not scared of breaking a finger nail (and frequently does break one!).

The fact she is willing to play a part in the team is one of the reasons I married her. :wink2:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Until a snow removal app is developed for iOS or macOS, I'll be workin' solo.

Yesterday - Christmas Eve - was different.

NE Patriots game on the big screen for her, driveway ice removal for me.

Today? Been snowing since 3:00 am, 4-8" light/fluffy for SE NH by this afternoon.

Merry Christmas SBF members!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
She comes out and helps my son and I if the snow is bad. She can run a small machine but typically sticks with the deck, stairs, etc.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts