Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FWIW .... I am always working on something, but even for those that just want to move stuff easily, or in tight quarters .... these dolly's are cheap at Harbor Freight and swivel on 4 360 degree ball bearing casters. A must for any shop or shed or garage. I have many and use them all the time.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
I have 4 sets of varying sizes, usually the middle is open so I put a piece of plywood across supported in the middle with a 2x3. When I was tiling my laundry floor I had the washer and dryer on them so I could move them around in the room as I did sections.

·
Premium Member
7,129 Posts
I made a bunch of these and they cost me the same as HF one when they are on sale . even with free wood.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Last year while painting the inside of my garage I used 2 to push the boat over instead of pulling it out.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Mine were free off the curb, one had to be rebuilt reusing the casters on new plywood.

Reactions: Oneacer

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
My wife gave me a set of these Eastwood Hydraulic Wheel Dollies (4 Piece Set and Storage Rack) many years ago for moving cars around... They are truly awesome! I do have a bunch of the HF dollies, too...

·
Premium Member
7,129 Posts
that's about it. mine is the only one who would put up with my kaka. i asked why she would stay with a caveman like me and she said i made her laugh every day and life was not dull around me.

the night i met her ( about 36 years ago ) she told me she had leukemia and the drs told her she had 6 months to live. I told her BS.....drs are not god. I told her i would stick around and make her laugh if she had only 6 months. told her i was a guardian angel that needed to earn my wings.

can't believe a 6 month assignment turned into 36 years and counting..

sorry, not meant to derail thread.

dolly's are an essential shop tool.........there......back on track.

·
Registered
6 Posts
that's about it. mine is the only one who would put up with my kaka. i asked why she would stay with a caveman like me and she said i made her laugh every day and life was not dull around me.

the night i met her ( about 36 years ago ) she told me she had leukemia and the drs told her she had 6 months to live. I told her BS.....drs are not god. I told her i would stick around and make her laugh if she had only 6 months. told her i was a guardian angel that needed to earn my wings.

can't believe a 6 month assignment turned into 36 years and counting..

sorry, not meant to derail thread.

dolly's are an essential shop tool.........there......back on track.
Congratulations, And great story.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I use dollys in the garage to store outdoor power equipment including a tracked Honda snowblower. The Honda is otherwise difficult to move around with the hydraulic pump disengaged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts