So we got about 10-11" of wet heavy snow Tuesday night- Wednesday morning on top of not frozen ground. I figured this would be a pretty tough test for the Dr and it was. My driveway is gravel and dirt and I had the scraper bar set about 3/4" off the garage floor( in hindsight I should've set it higher, live and learn). In these snow conditions, the Dr was still blowing the snow at least 35-40 feet, although I was only using 1st and 2nd gear. The machine ate up the EOD monster complete with some gravel and never bogged down. The auto turn system worked fine and the machine tracked straight for the most part. The only exceptions were when a skid shoe would dig into a soft spot but even then only a little correction was needed. I do have a set of Armor Skids from my old MTD that I may install, but I wanted to try the stock ones first. My biggest issue was getting used to the "reversed" auger and drive controls, more than once I found my self releasing the auger drive instead of the wheel drive. I do think it could use a little more power, perhaps the 302cc Loncin would have been a better choice than the 252cc. All in all I'm happy so far, the machine performed well and made short work of some pretty sloppy conditions.