Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears the Drag and Drop feature for photos is not functioning properly for uploading photos.

I never had an issue until today.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@crazzy ….

I am referring to the website, always used the Drag and Drop feature to upload photos into threads … will not do it anymore.

Nothing at all to do with storage on my end.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
works just fine for me but i am only using about 32mb out of the 50mb limit. i would assume once you hit the limit it won't let you upload anymore pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@crazzy,

Oh, I did not know there was a lifetime cap of 50mb for photos that you can post in all threads on this site.

Interesting …. Sure sounds a bit strange.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
if you click go advanced and then scroll down to manage attachments it should show how much space you have used up. you can always use other places to store photos and then just share them here. i have been trying to do it a bit more often. plus it makes it easier to share to other websites in the future if i ever need to. i usually us my google account to share the photo's.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I will go in and delete my 50 MB of photos, and start from scratch … :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
if you click go advanced and then scroll down to manage attachments it should show how much space you have used up. you can always use other places to store photos and then just share them here. i have been trying to do it a bit more often. plus it makes it easier to share to other websites in the future if i ever need to. i usually us my google account to share the photo's.
I thank you for this information...:wink2:

·
Registered
102 Posts
@crazzy ….
I am referring to the website, always used the Drag and Drop feature to upload photos into threads … will not do it anymore.
Nothing at all to do with storage on my end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts