Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dual Auger Attachment Belt Kit was designed for the 926 series Ariens. From pictures, the 924 and 926 series look very similar. Does anyone know if this kit will also work on the 924 series ariens snowblowers?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I don't have your answer, but I will say that the kit is a steal price-wise. I bought it from my local dealer, and I paid about $55, and it includes 2 Ariens belts, a pulley for the auger side, a engine pulley, new idler pulley, and control cable. When the guy at the parts counter saw what was included, he could not believe how cheap it was. He said he could sell the parts separately, and make 2-3 times the cost. Plus, it really adds some beef to the throwing power. Highly recommend it...if if fits.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
The kit comes with both pulley’s, A Hub that goes on the impeller shaft, a new tension arm pulley which is wider also the wire that goes over the top pulley and a set of new belts, I got the kit for a model not on the list as it was $5 more than just the main pulley and that’s what I needed, Just make sure the hub will fit the shaft and that there is clearance in the machine. Mine had a duel belt already and the pulley was damaged trying to remove it and for the extra $5 I got 2 belts, Belts May be the wrong size to fit your machine but my local Ariens dealer let me trade them for the correct size although I did order the kit through them so that may have helped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts