Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could someone please explain the purpose of the wiring that feeds into the inside of the tractor (ariens 924040). in first photo there two yellow ones that both run inside the tractor below the engine blower housing. There is on/off key that uses the black and red wires, and a ground wire that comes down from coil.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
could it be a stator wire al

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts
I don't know about the wires bit that drive disc is just a few revolutions from toast. :eeek:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have two of these - this one is parts. This is one more pic of small white box with word "cherry" on it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Cherry is a well known electronics manufacturer, primarily of switches and sensors.

Can you make out any other markings on it?

Or a better pic?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I have two of these - this one is parts. This is one more pic of small white box with word "cherry" on it
Cherry is a company that makes micro switches. That might be a sensor switch. Does it have any little plastic plungers on it, or metal arms that get pushed by some lever or other

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cherry is a company that makes micro switches. That might be a sensor switch. Does it have any little plastic plungers on it, or metal arms that get pushed by some lever or other
It no longer works but seems inter-lock lever once pushed on it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Cant really tell from the pics..... if I remember I will look at my Ariens when I get home tonight and get back if it looks like yours at all.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts