Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
lol, aaah those Japs can be very impressive, saw this once and yes it is epic, quite the mountain side ''drift'', if you catch my drift, loll.

But my attention is on that last machine, blower/dump truck. I sure hope that was a demo vid to show it at work. Otherwise why have that whole dump truck filler setup when once full, he just backs up the side of the road and dumps it right there, why not just blow it on the side. Must be made for those tight cities that have nowhere to blow the snow, but then again it seems so long and not agile for such urban tight places, awesome machine nonetheless.

·
Registered
270 Posts
lol, aaah those Japs can be very impressive, saw this once and yes it is epic, quite the mountain side ''drift'', if you catch my drift, loll.

But my attention is on that last machine, blower/dump truck. I sure hope that was a demo vid to show it at work. Otherwise why have that whole dump truck filler setup when once full, he just backs up the side of the road and dumps it right there, why not just blow it on the side. Must be made for those tight cities that have nowhere to blow the snow, but then again it seems so long and not agile for such urban tight places, awesome machine nonetheless.
that last truck was just typical Russkies! everything with the commies is overkill!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Now that's a drift breaker on the first one. :nicetopic:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
hmm, wonder how big the shear pin in that rotary blower is? Guess they must carry a couple of them (and a forklift) just in case....

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
After watching this, I won't complain about clearing my driveway.

:bowing:
I would be paranoid that that wall of show might come down and land on the bus, and the spectators. At the very least, I would bring an umbrella

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I didn't see it in action but I did see one of those big rotaries up in Alaska. I forget exactly where it was but man was it huge. Hopefully I will be driving up there this summer. The trip will probaly take a month or more. I'm already getting my truck prepared. I'm already getting pretty stoked about it. :yahoo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts