Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had some stripped head bolts but thanks to my friend Vince he discover it was only one broken head bold. He fixed it and I just finished some carb adjustments its running great! Traded a hand carved Bird Bath for it. My 8th Bobcat!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
That machine looks hungry.

Hungry - like heck. That sucker looks angry! The way that auger is set up, reminds me of a flail chopper running at speed.
Be careful with that sucker :devil: Remember to keep anything warm and fleshy away from the front end of that thing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hungry - like heck. That sucker looks angry! The way that auger is set up, reminds me of a flail chopper running at speed.
Be careful with that sucker :devil: Remember to keep anything warm and fleshy away from the front end of that thing.

Does that include the wife?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I fired up the the 8hp 28" Bobcat today. I was very disappointed. Engine is running very strong but wants to race. I think there must be something wrong with the governor. Does anyone have a picture or schematic diagram of how it should be connected and adjusted? I would appreciate that very much. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I fired up the the 8hp 28" Bobcat today. I was very disappointed. Engine is running very strong but wants to race. I think there must be something wrong with the governor. Does anyone have a picture or schematic diagram of how it should be connected and adjusted? I would appreciate that very much. Thanks
Just found out the internal governor is broken! Oy Vie! Will be fixed this Wednesday to late for the 6' to 8" they say we are getting on Tuesday. Good thing the 7hp will be up and running with new tire chains.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts