Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got around 8 or so inches today,so my brand new Ariens deluxe 24 got some use..first impression was it worked flawlessly,never bogged down even in the EOD.It runs so smooth,and quietly compared to my old Ariens 8526.and the autoturn works great..only complaint is the filter in the gas tank is kinda pain in the $ss,when trying to fill it up,the tank looks identical to the tank on my Generac pressure washer..over all I'm very happy with my new machine,I just hope these Chinese made engines are dependable for many years to come...oh,one more thing I used fluid film in the chute and in the bucket and the snow still stuck to everything...I just sprayed it on and left it,not sure if I was supposed to wipe it around after I sprayed it.the snow wasn't really the heavy wet stuff,but it wasn't the light fluffy stuff either,about in between...now I hope with all this bragging about how good my snowthro work,I didn't just jinx myself,and the next time I use it,something breaks!!

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
I'm always glad when someone gets a snowblower that works for them, congrats

·
Registered
639 Posts
My buddy gave me a cub, 5/24. Had an acctual chineese eng on from after they lost tecumseh and they scrambled for a new eng co. Needless to say eng was having problems and cub didnt supply ANY parts for these motors. I repowerd it with a older 8hp tecumseh. Love it... trigger steering, remote shute control, nobby tires. I did loose the headlight...no stator. But ill rig a small batt eventualy

-efisher-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts