Snowblower Forum banner

First snow

996 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  HCBPH 
#1 ·
Woke up this morning in Minnesota to the first snowfall this season. I don’t think it’ll be enough to fire up the blower, but it might be enough to do in my Brussels sprouts. Looks like fall is over.

See less See more
#3 ·
I was pretty surprised to see the flakes coming down early yesterday. Nice big fluffy flakes but they didn't stick around. Pretty much melted shortly after landing. Time to pull the machines out and make sure I'm ready.

#6 ·
Heavy frost here one morning this week. No snow for us yet as we are close to the coast, some areas in the northwest part of the province may get some snow today at higher elevations but it's a ways out for us yet.

I was wearing shorts when I was walking the outdoor track yesterday

#8 ·
Jesse - you must be up north. We had 2 occurrences of snow yesterday but not enough to measure or stick. I gave the blower a maintenance once over the other week so that's ready. Now it's trying to keep the gutters cleaned out, even though all the leaves aren't off the trees yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.