Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this on Craigslist. I already have two projects, if I brought home a third I would be in big trouble.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
LOL ... i would grab it just because its free, and is screaming "restore me, get me running again " .... :) .... lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would consider grabbing it, but I know it is going to be real heavy, and I don't have the room to store it. I thought somebody on here who is close maybe could grab it.

Also, the listing is gone.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I was first for that. I was on my way to go get it and broke down on the way. Made it 32 miles, had 6 more to go. Sucks.
Now I have a differential to rebuild, 1 of my inner bearings blew out on the way. Cant win them all....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yeah free is worth something just for scrap metal let alone someone willing to fix it up
All it needed was an impeller bearing, it ran and was in nice shape, I spoke with the wife. I had it, broke down on way. I sold one just like it for $600 2 months ago, same deal, had to replace the impeller bearing.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would consider grabbing it, but I know it is going to be real heavy, and I don't have the room to store it. I thought somebody on here who is close maybe could grab it.

Also, the listing is gone.
Pickup and ramps, would have rolled right on. Had one already. Oh plus it ran and drove, just needed the impeller bearing. Almost had it, broke down on way.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I had my Ranger to carry it in, but I have not invested in a set of ramps yet. When I saw it, it looked great to me, but it was just thought it was too big for me.

Sorry to hear about the breakdown. Just curious, how quick were you to respond to it that you were first?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yeah, I had my Ranger to carry it in, but I have not invested in a set of ramps yet. When I saw it, it looked great to me, but it was just thought it was too big for me.

Sorry to hear about the breakdown. Just curious, how quick were you to respond to it that you were first?
I believe it said it was on roughly 20 minutes, when I saw it, but I think it takes a few minutes for it to actually show up on their, so maybe 15 minutes. Theirs been a few times where I was 2nd or 3rd, its the luck of the draw, whoever see's it and responds first once it pops up on their.

Reactions: carguy20
1 - 11 of 11 Posts