Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of our SBF members attend last weekend's Funny Car Chaos in Illinois ???

I forgot to post up the race last Wednesday before I left, would of liked to meet any local members if they were there. Was a long 18 hour ride to Havana Illinois from Massachusetts, but was a great time once we got there. Qualified #2 in a field of 16 cars, but sadly went out in round two when we blew a gasket and spewed oil down the track.

Reactions: Hanky

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
By any chance, are you the guy in the blue shirt, with the black pants in the second photo ? LOL

Cha cha came from my home town, Schenectady. In her pre-professional days, she used to drag race on the local streets with her 'vette, and her motto was, If you beat me, you can $#& me (rhymes with beat, but one less letter). I never raced her !

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By any chance, are you the guy in the blue shirt, with the black pants in the second photo ? LOL

Cha cha came from my home town, Schenectady. In her pre-professional days, she used to drag race on the local streets with her 'vette, and her motto was, If you beat me, you can $#& me (rhymes with beat, but one less letter). I never raced her !
I am !!!
The one with the dark sunglasses !!! :wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts