Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just noticed that it appears to have a separate engine out front just behind the blower. Maybe it is a custom biult blower after all. The tracks probably give it a lot of traction. It appears like it either the back set of tracks turns, or else it operates like a skid steer loader because there doesn't appear to be enough room for the front set of tracks to turn.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
O.K., first picture, at least three things came to mind when I saw it;
1. Proof of what they say in those cautionary notes in the front of every owner's manual, KNOW WHAT"S IN YOUR PATH.

2. Darn, that's got to be a pretty powerful snowblower, look how far it tossed that dog!

3. What the heck is that dog thinking?

I'm with you guys on that mini truck. Where do you get one of them?

And that last one, just another of the many uses for duct tape.

Thanks for sharing the chuckle Wayne.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for sharing the chuckle Wayne.
You're welcome. And if anyone else finds some more funny snowblower-related pictures, post away, we'd love to see them! I'm going to do some research on that truck and see if I can find any more info. about them.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
3. What the heck is that dog thinking?
I’ll have you know that the “dog” as you suggest is an intelligent, good looking, friend of man and beast, thoughtful, kind, caring, unselfish, good looking, respected, esteemed, did I mention good looking, person. :D

The Tractor is my 92 GT6000 and the blower is my 21-inch MTD 4.5 HP 2-cycle Tecumseh.

I took the photo in my back garage as a joke for the tractor forum. I titled the thread “Fast attach light weight snowblower”.

Someone asked if it was a joke and I responded of course it was. If I were serious I would have used a lot more tape.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Paul, maybe we should see if we can find that funny snowblower pic from Maine .. remember it ?? The one where the guy has a snow shovel completely wrapped around the Auger ?

What was that guys name ?:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts