Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help!! I have an HS 1132 (tracks not wheels) blower, serial SZBF 1017928 and the gas assisted hydraulic auger adjustment part is BUST. The blower works fine, except that I have to lift up on the handles (great workout....LOL) to keep the auger down, or else I leave a few inches of snow on the driveway. I've scoured the web and can't even find the part listed (not even an image) anywhere. I've done all the repairs on the blower since I've owned it (@10 years). Can anyone let me know where I can order the part from??
Thanks,
Geoff

·
Registered
465 Posts
You'll have to order it from your local Honda dealer. You can't find it online because it's Canadian only.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I also have a HS1132 serial SZBF1013265 it doesn't have the gas assist. If I search a US web site, there are diagrams almost everywhere. If I search a CA site, diagrams are NOT available......I'm thinking this is by HONDA design. Maybe Honda does not want us Americans to improve our blowers like your are.

Anyone have any imput on this....or just give us a CA parts diagram for a HS1132 or HS1332

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts