Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You live here long enough... your snowblower stays ready and waiting at least until May !

Depending on where you are in Colorado, this could be the biggest storm of
2017 !

If you have lots of trees on your property, I hope your chainsaw is ready to go.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Better you than me that is all I got's to say on that 1. we will be basking in the 60's to 70's here in the paradise city.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Power to yas! Fill ya boots....Grass is growing like crazy here and raining every day. Mowing some lawns every 4 days.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
8 inches on the grass, about 4 on the driveway. Shovel handled it fine. Pulled out the Pro32 down at the church building nearest my house and give it one last go-around for the season. It did just fine. Drove to a few other buildings nearby but the amount of snow they got there would not justify using the machines there. The area I live in often gets a few more inches than areas 2+ miles away.

The trees in my backyard are going to be hurting though. But oh well, they are just trees.

The robins are not very happy either.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some areas nearby (10 minutes away) reported 25", but around here just 10-12".
I have an asphalt driveway which probably retained more heat from earlier in the week, so not much accumulated on the drive.
Hopefully that's it for snow, I have a lot of landscaping work to complete before June !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts