Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheres the best place to buy ariens shear pins pricewise?? i dont need any yet but im sure i will one day so time to stock up on them at todays prices right?? thanks for any info...steve

·
Registered
346 Posts
I had to buy a few parts from mfgsupply.com, and so I was already paying for shipping I figure I'd get 8 pins for $.86 each.
But unless you already have a significant order size, ordering just shear pins from online might not be worth it if you have to pay the typical shipping cost.

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts
wheres the best place to buy ariens shear pins pricewise?? i dont need any yet but im sure i will one day so time to stock up on them at todays prices right?? thanks for any info...steve
Been using snowblowers for 25- 30 years and have never broken a shear pin. My time is probably coming. I even wrapped up a floor mat and didn't break one. It's a wonder the gears didn't go south on me.
( I need to get an extra set for my Ariens 5520)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Home Depot has them for Ariens deluxe machines and the snow Tech line
I think they were $ 5 or 6 dollars a pair. Not cheap but they have them

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Sheer pins

I usually pick up some from Fleet Farm for replacements for machines I buy to rebuild and sell.

·
Super Moderator
9,888 Posts
If you need it now price doesn't matter. If you are looking ahead try searching on line or even calling big box, hardware or dealers. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts