Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Todd! SNAG THAT THING!!
He's got 2 more blowers in there. There's a little ss in front of the Toro and there's a new Airens Sno Tek next to the Toro.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I saw the post was from Lakeville and almost had a stroke........then realized halfway across the country......
Yeh. But it's in Todd's back yard.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
It's in my back yard but have absolutely NO place to put it right now DOH LOL There will be more I am sure
I saw the post was from Lakeville and almost had a stroke........then realized halfway across the country......
UM wrong Lakeville I guess LOL

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm thinking that what they wrote is kinda silly - "Uh, it worked great until it broke". Ya don't say?

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just e-mailed them. I will have to get my neighbor with his truck to get it. I will fix it and flip it.

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't know what Powershifts point is but mine is some people got more money than brains and some people should have to take a test to buy tools! On the other hand I wish I lived closer I'd buy this in a New York minute!
That is my POINT!!!!! a simple fix but they run out and buy new.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I just e-mailed them. I will have to get my neighbor with his truck to get it. I will fix it and flip it.
It'll probably take all of half an hour to get her going again. I'm really surprised it is still up for sale. That thimg would have been gone if it was in my area.

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She just e-mailed me back. still has it now I will have to go bug my neighbor with the truck.:eek:mg::emoticon-south-park

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
She just e-mailed me back. still has it now I will have to go bug my neighbor with the truck.:eek:mg::emoticon-south-park
I thought you bought a truck? Weren't you scoping out an F 150?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That is my POINT!!!!! a simple fix but they run out and buy new.
Unfortunately that is the way the new generation operates. They tend to have more money than time, so to them, it makes sense. My kids operate like that, and I tell them to same me all of your "throw-aways", and then I fix them. I have at least 6 Cuisinart coffee pots then just needed to be cleaned !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts