Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All righty there DB. I started it now it can be done. I will add to it later after I dig up some recipes I have buried around the house. Every body can also add restaurant's in your neck of the wood's

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Ohh,

Porkloin + saur kraut + peeled and cored granny Smith apples, raisins, and a little cinnamon.

Put it in a crockpot for an hour or two.

Reactions: POWERSHIFT93

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black bean and cheese burrito's with fresh tomato' and green chili's. they are QUITE TASTY.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Duncan Hines. devil's food cake. with pie cherries poured over it. now that is truly HEAVEN.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts
Deer tenderloin rolled in seasoned flour and fried with onions, mashed potatoes and corn/beans.
Deer balogna with Ritz crackers and swiss cheese.
Deer jerky

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
Deer tenderloin rolled in seasoned flour and fried with onions, mashed potatoes and corn/beans.
Deer balogna with Ritz crackers and swiss cheese.
Deer jerky
whaat no deer chili :D

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Name the best hamburger joints in your area. Minneapolis area are the 5-8 club, matt's maybe even applebees.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Two come to mind:

Rod's Capricorn Inn, out by lake, the Rod Burger is a half pound deal with another half pound of you choice of fried vegetable.

and

Mc D's Pub, right down the hill from the house, they have their Pub burger, and fresh cut and fried saratoga chips with home made spicy barbecue sauce.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
Name the best hamburger joints in your area. Minneapolis area are the 5-8 club, matt's maybe even applebees.
other than lunch when I'm at henry's I don't eat out much

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I don't get to go out for lunch either. It's usually leftovers or a heated can of soup. Dinner on the other hand, is usually left up to me. And with the wife working noon to eight, dad is left to his own devices. That is not to say that I do not heat up the stove, or light the grill.

Recipe time:

chicken breasts, you choose the degree of skinless and boneless.

put in a gallon size ziplock bag, with a cup of zesty italian salad dressing and half cup of mayo of choice. Let marinate for an hour or two, longer is better. Grill it up and enjoy.

Adjust marinade accordingly, this is for five breasts that are skinless and boneless. Adding apple wood smoke enhances to levels indescribable, and may increase number of breasts required. Just saying....

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Recipe time:

chicken breasts, you choose the degree of skinless and boneless.

put in a gallon size ziplock bag, with a cup of zesty italian salad dressing and half cup of mayo of choice. Let marinate for an hour or two, longer is better. Grill it up and enjoy.
I also do the Italian dressing but never added Mayo. Will try that next go around. I have also marinated chicken breasts in margarita mix (just the mix, no tequila added).

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here is one that is simple. a tomato, cheese, onion sandwich. I like using the BIG BOY tomato's. I know old DOC DETROIT will not like the onion part of it. slap some kind of lunch meat on it instead there DETROIT!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 287 Posts