Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine.
Imagine the look on your neighbour's faces when you pull this out of the garage to tackle the 3 inch snowfall on your 2 car driveway. Priceless 馃槇

Reactions: ST1100A

Registered
there has been a lot of those popping up for sale lately. i have even seen a few fairly cheap. i think the bigger issue is more people are getting rid of them because they are just too large for a typical user and then you got to store them and their attachments when you are not using them.

Registered
They throw the farthest! Across the street hitting the neighbor's house. But yes they are long, 9'? Weighing 400 lbs? No EOD will stop it. If the snow is tall enough, it will make a tunnel. Put chains on it, unstoppable. Kohler cast iron engines, yellow 10hp, red 12hp.

Reactions: ST1100A

Registered
Nice thing with those old Gravely's is you can get attachments for year round use out of them and they were built to last until Ariens took them over and made them so cheap, then finally stopped making them because they just outlasted everything out there and it was almost impossible to break them.
We have some that are 60 plus years old and still running strong as new and will out work anything new that is built today.
Our 40 year old "New" Gravely machines are called in when all the Ariens, J.D.'s and other equipment fails constantly, the Gravely always gets the job done without any issues at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts