Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost my best Friend Today!!!! “Man’s Best Friend”! The Jake….ster. Things just won’t be the same without you around! Wow that little guy has been with me for over a quarter of my life! I had to let him go, before both of us regretted what could have been worse. He fought (His Mast Cell Cancer) hard like a trooper at the end especially these last six months! I am forever grateful Jake for all the joy and happiness you brought this household these past 16 wonderful years!! Especially for the extended final months. Grant it Arthritis was setting in the last couple of years along with other aliments related with age. You slowed down a bit (Like your master) but were forever faithful and always greeting with a cheerful wag of your tail!
I have so many great memories of the good times we spent together! Thank you!! You Gallant little guy!
RIP Jake May 2, 2016
:^:

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss, but you will always have the memories of the happy years he spent with you.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
i truely feel for you.....it will be one week tomorrow since i had to put Frank, my 16 year old german sheperd down. its tough. my work shop is now a lonely place.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry about your loss my dog is 13 years old and he has good days and bad days and it's gonna be a sad day when we lose him , they become a member of the family.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You ALL for your kind words! You guys are great!

i truely feel for you.....it will be one week tomorrow since i had to put Frank, my 16 year old german sheperd down. its tough. my work shop is now a lonely place.

but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...
So sorry about your loss! IT is so true, there is a BIG void around here!!
Kensico and Kiss I am sorry for you both!
Here is Jake:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm going through a similar situation with my dog. Had the cancer diagnosis last week. They truly are a member of the family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts