Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that old man winter would be scared to come here after seeing my snowblower,all shiny and ready, but I guess not. Snow expected for Saskatchewan tonight, and expected to stay. :surprise:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I thought that old man winter would be scared to come here after seeing my snowblower,all shiny and ready, but I guess not. Snow expected for Saskatchewan tonight, and expected to stay. :surprise:
I see its 20-30's across your area with rmix of rain and snow now. Our growing season is done here, and although we are back and forth on temps, 7-10 out looks like we get some much colder weather.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the post Mountain Man, I would dearly love to see some of your State. You have an absolutely beautiful and interesting Country; we love to visit often. We've been down through the Midwest all the way to Texas, and lots of North and South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming ( Love the Old West!) , but would seriously love to see the Eastern/South Eastern States. Gearing up for retirement in 7 years, and then hopefully we'll see more of your great Country, and just maybe the Canadian dollar will come back up a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts