Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a couple of inches of snow overnight again. Nothing big yet, just a bunch of 1 or 2 inch storms. This time I decided to throw the whole garage at it for the fun of it. Used everything I got just for practice.

Used the 2-stroke on the deck. Plowed everything on the drive and back access to the edge with the tractor. After that I used the Ariens to toss the snow left around the edges into the yard and across the street. Had a bunch of fun.

Parked everything near the drain and turned on the heat. Supposed to get 2 to 4 tonight so I will be ready to go tomorrow.

This is my first year with the Ariens and the bigger tractor. I hope we get at least one big storm.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great garage!:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice equipment!!! I'm with ya, just bought a new Ariens Platinum 30 that I'd like to put to use at least once this winter on a BIG storm. Attacked some old piles of snow on the yard and couldn't help but grin when I saw how far that snow was thrown :D.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
It is fun getting everything out, isn't it.

I agree, nice garage.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well, it looks like another 2 inches or so. Got to have a little more fun. Below is the MTD 2-stroke on the deck. Neighbor looks at me a little funny when I do this.

Thanks for the comments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts