Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Snowblowers,I bought a Hahn snowblower on CL for $30 ,it looked pretty beat up,was missing oil plug, filled with ATF fluid also had a weak spark. I was able to get engine going by changing ignition coil and with some Seafoam it was running smooth. I noticed it wasn't engaging all the way and would move only a little. The pulley sheave was rusted through. Does anyone know where I can get this part? I saw it on Jacks Small Engines but couldn't add it to the cart,part # is Gravely 20484400. Thanks

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I was able to add it too. Check your browser settings and see if you have some sort of privacy software blocking their page. Might be you don't have Java installed.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It can't hurt to try or at least call them. Other sites list it as unavailable. I have tried to buy parts before that were no longer in stock but listed as available.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies, I might try to take it out today,but it's supposed to be 5 degrees today,when I get it out I'll post it. I'm in construction so I was thinking if I could bring it to work maybe the steam fitter can weld it ,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added to cart

I went back to the site and was able to add it to the cart,hopefully it will be warmer when the part comes. Thanks for the help, I would've thought that they were just out of stock,this was the only place I could find the part it is a Gravely part,that is interchangeable with my part. Still gonna take old one into work to see if they can weld it,gonna paint the new one to try to prevent rusting.Thanks. again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts