1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Snow doesn't get much 'wetter' than that :grin:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Very interesting. I wonder if my Toro CCR 2000 can do that. Good way to clean up the front box, auger, and chute!

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I've been impressed by the Snowmaster machine videos i've watched. That paddle system looks very effective.
Good on a very light dry snow. Heavy wet snow will give it a challenge. More likely going to ride up on heavy pack or EOD snow. Good luck if its your only blower.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Ya choke 1/2 on, throttle not opened up, something... definitely sounds bad.
these new engines are so lean some surge from the factory get a year or two of storage and a little dirt and gum in the carb and forget it they dont need much just a little restriction and surging will happen.

·
Registered
146 Posts
And that is a example of people that don't have a clue on how a tool works. Then they go on some forum somewhere and bash a product.
Just saying.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Our Toro dealer is 2 minutes down the street. He has been trying to convert me for years. Had a chance to demo one of these last season. Like I said if this is the only blower you have, Good luck in tough conditions. Just saying.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good on a very light dry snow. Heavy wet snow will give it a challenge. More likely going to ride up on heavy pack or EOD snow. Good luck if its your only blower.
I'm sure those Snowmasters are all the snowblower many folks actually need. I see lots of videos of guys out blowing 2 inches of snow with 2 thousand dollar machines. I just shake my head.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Our Toro dealer is 2 minutes down the street. He has been trying to convert me for years. Had a chance to demo one of these last season. Like I said if this is the only blower you have, Good luck in tough conditions. Just saying.
Most people only need a single stage blower. example me ive rocked single stage toro's for years i live in the snowbelt in cleveland we get 12" a couple times a year and they have been able to get through it without much trouble.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts