Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wondering if it would even be possible. I don't know if I would really consider this but I'm wondering if you could put the joystick chute control from a 24SHO on a Deluxe 24. It would require the chute control assembly and a new headlight and control mounting plate or whatever it's called. Just wondering if it would even be possible to do this. I actually like the crank style on my Deluxe 24. It turns very quickly and I can aim it very accurately. I'm wondering if I'd like the joystick better though. I have read that the joystick chute control can be difficult to get in the exact position you want.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking closer at this, I don't think it's really feasible. On the Deluxe 24, the gear select goes from right to left and on the 24 SHO, from the pics I have seen, the gear select is up and down. Not sure if there is a way to make that work but you'd have to figure that out as well. I would still love to look at them next to each other to see if possible. Like I said, I'm pretty happy with my machine and the crank is awesome compared to other machines I've seen them on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts