Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered these last week and they just arrived. It arrived sealed in an original package. I see that the auction is ending soon, but maybe they will be relisted.

I'm not entirely sure if posting this type of thing is allowed.. so moderators please delete if necessary. I'm posting it because the price was very good compared to other places and they had them in stock. I was expecting to get something repackaged but it's the real thing.

P211 MTD Heated Hand Grips 753 05762B 753 05762A Snowblower Snowthrower | eBay

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
> the price cannot be beaten.

agreed! I saw them, but I got lazy, and jealous that the 2014/15 3x CC and Troybilt 3-stage come with the red heated grips standard... :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Just ordered the mtd heated hand grips last night. The red will go with my Honda. It's very important to b colour coordinated. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Tinter

I just installed mine today. The wiring harness was a nice layout, and contained a couple adapters. I would guess that it would fit your Honda well if the connectors are similar.

It's very important to b colour coordinated.
If you aren't going to style your snow thrower right, then it's just not worth it :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Mine are said to be delivered on the 25th - 31st of November. Love those last minute projects.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Curious how many minutes you've found it takes for them to really warm when sub zero and with the headlight on.

Thanks
Sorry I missed your question. Mine only ever worked once. Must have screwed something up wiring them up, my fault. Oops, but now everything is set up so I will probably order a set of the Ariens grips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts