Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have read through a post about LED lighting additions to a snowblower and decided to join up. I am sure I will have a few questions for you all to show your experience and knowledge with blowing snow! LOL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Sgthawer,

Have fun looking around the Forum!

Thank you very much for your service!

·
Read Only
871 Posts
welcome from another jersey guy who will be back home in Sussex county by dec 1, another "2 service usn/uscg " vet also thanking you for your service.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
ALOHA From The Paradise City. :smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard. My Dad was a ground pounder. Me, I liked three squares, clean sheets and no camping, LOL. Haze gray and underway.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard. My Dad was a ground pounder. Me, I liked three squares, clean sheets and no camping, LOL. Haze gray and underway.
hear that, 3 hots and a bunk beat 3 colds and a hole in the dirt
LOL, I did a couple of excercises, one in GP medium tent for 28 days during operation Bright Star in Cairo West Airport, Egypt. And one in White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico where we had tent halves so you had to buddy up. It was below freezing overnight and over 100 by noon, I hated getting out of my sleeping bag on those!

We had hots for breakfast & dinner, but good ole MREs for lunch...!

Go Army! Beat Navy!

·
Registered
404 Posts
LOL, I did a couple of exercises, one in GP medium tent for 28 days during operation Bright Star in Cairo West Airport, Egypt. And one in White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico where we had tent halves so you had to buddy up. It was below freezing overnight and over 100 by noon, I hated getting out of my sleeping bag on those!

We had hots for breakfast & dinner, but good ole MREs for lunch...! Go Army! Beat Navy!

Inasmuch as that sounds like a whole lot of fun, I think I'll pass.

·
Read Only
871 Posts
LOL,

We had hots for breakfast & dinner, but good ole MREs for lunch...!

Go Army! Beat Navy!
don't forget the cg also floats . nah really! go army.go marines, go navy,go air force,go coast guard, no matter what branch a 18 yo kid goes in a pus comes out of basic a real MAN!

·
Registered
404 Posts
don't forget the cg also floats . nah really! go army.go marines, go navy,go air force,go coast guard, no matter what branch a 18 yo kid goes in a pus comes out of basic a real MAN!

Absolutely. They all have their ups and downs. There were days when I'd be working a 120 degree plus engine room and camping probably looked pretty **** good!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes I agree with both of you, It is not all parades and guard duty, but I am quite proud to have served.

BTW, my brother is a West Point Graduate, thus the Go Army! Beat Navy! The game is in 3 weeks. A most enjoyable and respectful event for our country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts