Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Jr802 here from Vermont! The snow hit us good here today! Ready for some more Snow and Snow blowing Fun! Just wanted to say Hi. Can't wait to get my Machine running again, time to look for another to start fixing up!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Ariensboy,

We got a bit of snow here last night, Cleared the driveway this morning before work, Everything was working great. Came home from work and did a little clean up. Cleared half the driveway, moved the Wife's car to clear the other half and got out of the car and smelt burning rubber (Belt) Now the augers will not turn.

I looked at the belt and it was a regular fan belt the prior owner installed (It lasted 2 Years as that is when I bought it, I only did a simple tune up on it when I bought it) So tonight I went searching for a Manual / parts list online. I can't find any info on the machine.

Yard King Signature 12/32 (12/32 is down by the Skid Shoes, Guessing 12HP 32" Cut as she's a beast!)

M# 632124X81 Code: 7339
S# S001122760761

Tecumseh Motor
M# OHSK120 223606A (H)
Engine Family # VTP358U1G2RD
Displacement 358
D.O.M. 7241 D ( Would love to learn to decode this as when I bought it the gentleman said it was only a Year and a half old)

I want to make sure I get the correct belts and a new fuel tank as mine is starting to seep at the seams (Common issue, and it has been plastic welded before) I just love restoring stuff, but issue finding info on this one (I miss my old Toro 521) haha

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yes sir, I even took a picture of the data plate to make sure I got the numbers right, came up with nothing
I tried your numbers and came up with nothing also. Maybe someone here that has knowledge with this brand can help.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I got this quote from the Murray section on this forum.
Click on Forums drop down menu and select snowblower by brands.

You might start a new thread there with your question.

Try Briggs customer support here:

https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support.html

They own the Murray brand now..
Apart from that, there isnt really any organized resource for Murray snowblowers..some places sell copies of manuals, and you could get lucky on ebay...but try Briggs directly first, see if they can do anything for you.

Scot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts