Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
its a troybilt gimmick machine, think they are still made as cub cadets with dual wheels......run away...dont walk ! lol

edit: with a second glance.....that " thing" does have the dualies !!

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
the ad says its a troy built, looks like someone read it wrong

·
Registered
639 Posts
Guess im alittle slow. Gonna have to explain where the kohler, and its not a try built come into play... just because its rebranded? Is that why?

-efisher-

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Guess im alittle slow. Gonna have to explain where the kohler, and its not a try built come into play... just because its rebranded? Is that why?

-efisher-
no it is not rebranded, toro never made snowblowers for troy built

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
did the seller edit the ad ? i thought i read toro, but didnt read enough to see kholer.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sorry guys, i missing it, where is it a toro? Dont bother explaining if u dont want to. Toro and troy built are the same?

-efisher-

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Sorry guys, i missing it, where is it a toro? Dont bother explaining if u dont want to. Toro and troy built are the same?

-efisher-
toro and troy built are not the same and never have been

·
Registered
2,440 Posts

-efisher-
it appeared to be a misleading ad.....saying it was a toro. toro and troy bilt are not the same....not even close...for now anyway !

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can tell you one thing for sure. That motor is an excellent motor if he has maintained it. I have the same motor on my snow blower and it or the blower has been trouble free for the 18 yrs. I`ve owned it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts