Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
most of our snow has melted away and with rain coming our way what's on the ground will soon be gone so I can't help you out my brother

·
Registered
23 Posts
You're getting the winter like we had here the last 2 years. Much warmer than normal, hardly any snow if it did fall.
2 years in a row we had a mild winter. This year.....not so!!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I remember you had posted pictures of the snow up to your second story. And now?

·
Premium Member
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember you had posted pictures of the snow up to your second story. And now?
last winter we had over 500 inches measured in my neighborhood. over 700 on Donner Summit.

this winter 18 inches total. it ain't right. been busy fixing up my blowers but want to test them out under real conditions.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Nothing substantial here, pal; just all out mild weather with occasional icy rain which is way worse than a nor'easter.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
10 bucks an per fallen inch and I'll do a snow dance for your region. Seems to be working for me. I take PayPal, cash, peanut butter cookies and bitcoin.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've knocked my snow off my mitten than what we have in my area of Newfoundland. Though it's cold tonight at -22C/-7.6F.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Only put 4 hours on my new blower so far this year.no snow it site here ,but calling for 5cm's over night but turning to rain,I like to send some your way,I am not very fond of snow lol.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Nothing substantial here, pal; just all out mild weather with occasional icy rain which is way worse than a nor'easter.
Yeah, orangputeh, I'm not sure which East Coast you're referring to, but it's not the area around me :) The winter has been a disappointment here so far.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well, we are getting 2 inches/5 cm here tonight, 15 inches/38 cm overall this season with 6 snows so far! I still have not used the snowblower. There is still one month left and I am hoping for a big snow.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
i was hoping for at least one 15 inch heavy wet snow storm to give the 414cc a good test
that big green bush is 49 feet from thee start of my driveway it will be a good test to see how deep into the driveway i can go and still reach it

·
Registered
194 Posts
Forecasts for me has been 1-3 for the last few days. well after 5 hours I have a solid 6 inches.

FINALLY, a snowfall worthy of the big machine.
same here in the port jervis area falling about 2 a hour right now at 1000 pm report now reads for 6 to 8, my own old age built in is saying 10 to 12

·
Registered
579 Posts
Pretty quiet here in the Buffalo, N.Y., area - planning on taking a walk down by frozen Lake Erie and asking the guys how the Ice Fishing is going?! It is a beautiful sight.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Arg! I get home from church this morning excited to blow some snow and wouldn’t you know. My neighbor / brother in law did my driveway.

I don’t know if I should be greatful or angry. I guess I’ll stick with both.

Total was 6-7 inches of wet stuff..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts