Snowblower Forum banner

Hey East Coasters! Send the snow out WEST!!!

3K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  drmerdp 
#1 ·
come on guys............share.

out west this is turning out to be the driest winter on record!

SHARE!!!! gosh dang it.

#3 ·
You're getting the winter like we had here the last 2 years. Much warmer than normal, hardly any snow if it did fall.
2 years in a row we had a mild winter. This year.....not so!!!

#5 ·
I remember you had posted pictures of the snow up to your second story. And now?

#6 ·
last winter we had over 500 inches measured in my neighborhood. over 700 on Donner Summit.

this winter 18 inches total. it ain't right. been busy fixing up my blowers but want to test them out under real conditions.

#12 ·
Well, we are getting 2 inches/5 cm here tonight, 15 inches/38 cm overall this season with 6 snows so far! I still have not used the snowblower. There is still one month left and I am hoping for a big snow.

#19 ·
Pretty quiet here in the Buffalo, N.Y., area - planning on taking a walk down by frozen Lake Erie and asking the guys how the Ice Fishing is going?! It is a beautiful sight.

#24 ·
If you want some, come get it, we're giving it away for free.

However, be quick about it. Starting tomorrow, temps rise and heavy rain on the forecast until Wednesday. Combine that with our ~3' of snow on the ground, that's gonna make a LOT of water. We expect some floods.

The snowblower has been off duty for over a week now but it sure ain't over yet. Last year, the biggest snowstorm of the winter hit us mid-March and it was quite impressive. First time I had seen snow over my snowblower's height fall in a single day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.