Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been around since late Feb/early March. I think that the snow we got here in Buffalo over last winter about did me in on snowblowers for a while!!!!

But, started to get the itch to get working on the fleet lately, and thought I'd see what's been new with everyone :)

Now, if I could only get people to STOP bringing me their dang weed wackers!!!! I HATE working on those things!!

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Things pretty much come to a halt here in the non snow months Tim. Good to see you back but don't look for much action or very many responses. About the only things new are all the emoticons we have at our disposal. Also, not sure if you were around but detrdrbuzzard and kiss4afrog are new mods. Still have the original mods as well. We had to hire a full time mod just to keep an eye on ol' PS93. :icon_whistling:
(Hi Todd!):wavetowel2:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Haven't been around since late Feb/early March. I think that the snow we got here in Buffalo over last winter about did me in on snowblowers for a while!!!!

But, started to get the itch to get working on the fleet lately, and thought I'd see what's been new with everyone :)

Now, if I could only get people to STOP bringing me their dang weed wackers!!!! I HATE working on those things!!
Ha, that's the problem of being handy. I recently did a lawn mower for a colleague, in front of our students, and he is now a amazed. So I guess he's a return customer, sort to speak.

The upside, of course I have established my credibility amongst the academia and the industrial lab instructors, appreciate. We no longer teach small gas engines at the vocational school that I teach at, or career development center/ joint vocational school.

So, with our snow day makeup days, after the grades were due, I offered to teach whomever the basics of four stroke and two stroke operation and general repair.

Hopefully, I have created more of us small gas wizards. I just wish I had mor time with them, other than teaching them government and history, to teach them more intensive things.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Things pretty much come to a halt here in the non snow months Tim. Good to see you back but don't look for much action or very many responses. About the only things new are all the emoticons we have at our disposal. Also, not sure if you were around but detrdrbuzzard and kiss4afrog are new mods. Still have the original mods as well. We had to hire a full time mod just to keep an eye on ol' PS93. :icon_whistling:
(Hi Todd!):wavetowel2:
ALOHA there BROTHER JOE!!! you never know when I will rise up from the DEAD again. and do the VOODOO that i do so BLOODY WELL.:smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts