Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lurked and gleaned information from posts for quite some time. I just got my dream machine- Honda 1332 tracked with electric start. We have 3 other blowers but wanted the Honda for our cabin on 240 acres 6 miles from the road. I put it to use 2 days ago on 400 feet of of driveway and it was absolutely great! I look forward to learning more from y’all. Stay safe.

·
Read Only
871 Posts
best of luck with that machine in god's country , left my heart there 6 years ago on a trip from Anchorage to Fairbanks with 3 days in denali

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well lots of folks do have big trucks with plows but my place is 6 miles from the road and not doable in a truck in winter. Just drove in to deliver the blower with my F250 superduty with mud tires and gripper chains. Took 5 hrs to get back. Rest of trips will be on snowmachines pulling sleds. Driveway is actually 1 1/2 miles in length and we are just going to maintain the area around the cabin down one hill. It truly is God’s country and I love it here. Cabin has a beautiful view of Denali and 3 ranges. Thank you for the welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts