Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Hmmmm...I'm heading over to Holland, which is just down the road from Zeeland. Wonder if I could talk the wife into going to have a look...nah, probably not.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Looks to me like that's at a repair shop? If they are selling it I think walk away! lol

Maybe he just happened to take the pic there after they gave him the ugly estimate?

I have never replaced the HS trans? Gotta be expensive though......

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
I've gotten some of the best stuff from my old Honda dealer when people didn't want to pop for the repair. Might be interesting to give them a call and see.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
The auger and tub look a little worn down for me.....

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
It's always hard to tell from pictures, but it looks like the support bracket for the light is broken. There isn't any fluid in the transmission reservoir so there would be lots of questions to ask about what happened to this one. I think I'll just enjoy my visit with family in Holland and skip taking a closer look at it.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
The auction ended with no bids. I did go over to Zeeland with the family. Greta bakery and brewery. Couldn't tell you the first thing about the snowblower though.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I thought that the bottom of the tub side folded inwards, and had a 1/4" lip, all the way around?

This one seemed to obviously terminate. I dunno, could just be the camera angle.

The augers are without question worn.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought that the bottom of the tub side folded inwards, and had a 1/4" lip, all the way around?

This one seemed to obviously terminate. I dunno, could just be the camera angle.

The augers are without question worn.
I agree, the housing looks a bit worn too. Normally if the augers are worn, the housing will be as well, ask me how I learned that....? :facepalm_zpsdj194qh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts