Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for help on how old my HS928 is. # on rear axle is SZAS-1116907. I'm located in Canada and Honda customer service cannot find any info on this model. Advised it was a US model. Unable to reach anyone at the phone # provided. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My reference material says this:
HS928 WAS (1998- GX270-TY62 Engine, Wheel Drive, Electric Start, Frame Serial SZAS-1100001 to 1129999

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Looking for help on how old my HS928 is. # on rear axle is SZAS-1116907. I'm located in Canada and Honda customer service cannot find any info on this model. Advised it was a US model. Unable to reach anyone at the phone # provided. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
what kind of help do you need? lotsof good people here.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Call Honda Canada with that serial number.
1-888-946-6329

please deposit $25 into my PP acct.:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
age is not as important as condition. have seen many Honda's over 20 years old that are in much better condition than some Honda's that are 10 years old or less due to the owners abuse/neglect etc.

snow removal companies will buy a brand new Honda and then sell after 3 years. It's JUNK at 3 years old. Only good for parts. maybe a good mechanic can get some limited use out of it. But generally speaking they are practically worthless to me. ( Learned that the hard way )

people put too much stock in age.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts