Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After contacting everyone concerning this model for a Manual and no one sees to have a pdf copy of it. Tried Honda Canada and Honda USA. This Model does not appear on thier user Manual PDF Downloads site. Does anyone have one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried all of these and none are my model. Serial number is SBJJ - 1001629. Its not on the Manual List. I can't find it on google anywhere at all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried all of these and none are my model. Serial number is SBJJ - 1001629. Its not on the Manual List. I can't find it on google anywhere at all.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Where are you located? According to an old thread Robert at Honda posted:

"All Honda serial numbers are 7 digits...my database shows them all (at least USA models) as SZAJ-2XXXXXX"

S means snowblower and the three letters after refer to the factory (I BELIEVE) so maybe Honda is assembling these someplace new. Either way, any of the 724 manuals should work for you as far as engine maintenance and operation regardless of the odd number.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Do you have a pre-2015 Canadian HSS724...? If so, that may be why it is not available like the US market manuals.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curtis, I live in Newfoundland, Canada, on the East Coast. The funny thing is that Honda USA would have sent me an owners Manual, but when I said i was in Canada they would not. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
My Blower is 4 years old so I guess it is 2013 or 2014
That explains it.
You have a Canada market HSS724 which is the previous generation US Honda HS as a base but they are fitted with all the bells and whistles (kind of like the later HSS series).
The manual may be unique to it. I'd contact you local dealer and see what they have to say about it.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts