1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

How is your winter so far?

Did you had to use your snowblower?

I have used mine already for 15 hours . For the quantity I don't know. I guess it's already too much haha :smiley-confused009:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here we are far above the average.

We are really close to our 2008 winter record ( in date of january 4th) They expect a winter like 2008 ( we had over 600 cm in 2008-2009 )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Used the snowblower twice. Once for 6 inch snowfall and the other time for 3 inch or so. Hardly any snow on the ground left and none of the snowmobile trails are open. Looks to be a suck year for snowmobiling again.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've used mine 3 times this year I think. We've already had more snow this year then we did all year last year. Last week was mild and rainy, but now it's freezing cold. They're calling for allot of snow and cold this year here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK. So far. A couple snow storms here or there. It seems less than usual for the Cleveland snowbelt.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I have used my Toro for 3 hrs so far 4 snowfalls and also used my neighbors Husky about the same. So I have been busy for a week or so more to come this weekend.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I have used mine already for 15 hours .

Dan, are you in Canada? The snow looks great!

We've had two or three very minor events. I only cleaned up once and used the single stage machine. Probably 5" :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Quite behind here. 70" so far.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Nothing noteworthy to report here either. We had 7~8" a few days ago in southern NH, wet and really heavy stuff. I had to use the 1132 for 30 minutes; prior to that we had 6" a week prior to Christmas which I missed as I was in Toronto. It could all change real quick though, in 2014/15 we barely had a few inches till Jan 24th and from Jan 25th till the end of winter our total was record breaking 110".

·
Registered
772 Posts
OK. So far. A couple snow storms here or there. It seems less than usual for the Cleveland snowbelt.
hey fellow ohioan i am in beachwood not quite the heart of the snow belt, where are you at?

·
Registered
268 Posts
We've had close to 1 foot total this year,there's about 6-8" on the ground now.ive used mine 3 times this winter,we got just a dusting this morning,supposed some chilly weather this weekend,couple below zero mornings coming up.so far this winter it's been pretty quiet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We average 40-45 inches in my local area of Northern Indiana. Got about 14 to 16 inches so far in a couple of snows last month. I've used my Snowmaster 824 QXE three times now. So far, January has been cold and dry. Lots of winter left.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The mountains are sure getting it here in Colorado. I'm very happy for the ski resorts. I was very worried after a horrible dry November. As for east of the Rockies here in the Denver area.. well.. I'm glad this crappy bitter cold front is moving out. It was too cold. When it is too cold, the snow is sucky. I want the wet heavy stuff! The back breaking stuff. The hernia inducing stuff. So much of the stuff that I have to go down to a church building and "borrow" the PRO-32 snowblower in order to use here at my house. (next best thing to having a snowblower of my own)

Milestone: Snowpack jumps to 130% | FOX31 Denver

Looks like the Lake Tahoe area just got 55 inches of this stuff from this recent storm. Great time to go skiing, kiddos. I wish I had the money to be able to do so. And the health. And a job.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
snowing now 10+ cm down.....and it looks like i may have 40cm to play in by sunday afternoon ! might have to dust off ORANGE CRUSH !!! :icon-clapping-smile

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just the one use so far for me. We've had weird weather, plenty of very cold days, but it hits 40 degrees in between and rains instead!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Positively boring. One decent snowstorm so far, but even that was just a few inches. We will probably get anywhere from a dusting to four inches around here tomorrow (yes, the forecasts vary a bit). I rather hope for the higher end on that, or better yet a surprise massive drop. I have driftcutters that need drifts to cut.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts