Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really hoping for a light-season, as my snowblower is getting a bit old... I have been slow to replace it. Apparently it is supposed to be a mild winter. I sure hope so.
I'm hoping to grab a new snowblower in March when the sales are on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I always find there is better deals around Christmas time... by March they have already brought in their Spring stuff, and jacked up the price on Snowblowers again.

I have a brand new John Deere snow thrower so I am confident I can handle anything mother nature throws my way!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've just rebuilt my '82 Ariens 724 Sno Thro with all new bearings, bushings and fresh paint and tires.....

I'm hoping for a few good snows this year!

·
Registered
2 Posts
We got about 2 days of snow last season..One was a record 12 inch day in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area!!:eek:

Hopefully we will get 0 days this year!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
weather network is saying its gonna be a long winter here in toronto. looks like going to be braking my back a lot this season... :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
We got about 2 days of snow last season..One was a record 12 inch day in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area!!:eek:

Hopefully we will get 0 days this year!! :rolleyes:
I guess most of you know than the normally tame mid-Atlantic got bombed last winter: Three storms, each dumping well over 20" here in central MD.

Neither my tractor nor snowblower had been started in about five years and both had stale fuel in them. Finally got the blower working for the third storm. Then we got the tractor going.

I just ran the tractor today for the first time in a couple of months. All seems well there. I haven't tried the snowblower yet, but will do so in the next few days. My goal is to have them both ready and I don't forsee a problem like last year.

1982 Craftsman GTV 11 (917.253715)
Sears 44-inch mower deck (917.253644)
Sears 46-inch dozer blade (917.254020) + Lift Mechanism (917.254050)
Sears 9.1 cu. ft. Dump Cart (610.26351)
Sears 36" Trailer Lawnsweeper (426.260921)
1996 Murray "Brute" G2914010, 10 hp, 29", walk-behind snowthrower w/Tecumseh HMSK-100

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've just rebuilt my '82 Ariens 724 Sno Thro with all new bearings, bushings and fresh paint and tires.....

I'm hoping for a few good snows this year!
WOW!!!!! NICE JOB ON THE RESTORE!!!!!!!!
Gotta love the 80's blower's!!!
Thanks for the pic!!!!!
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts