Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the tensioner springs for the drive belt apart and can't seem to figure out how they go back together and which orientation to put that back on, any ideas or illustrations on how the springs are suppose to look attached? I have a older hs1132 track drive blower. Thanks!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Well I took the tensioner springs for the drive belt apart and can't seem to figure out how they go back together and which orientation to put that back on, any ideas or illustrations on how the springs are suppose to look attached? I have a older hs1132 track drive blower. Thanks!

Send me a PM with your email; I've got a few pages of service materials I can share with you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I managed to find a similar post on here that someone already posted the page from the service manual. I just ended up going down to the hardware store with the original springs and got new ones that were just a smudge smaller and it made the tensioner go just the right spot. Does anybody know where to get a pdf copy of the entire service manual?

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts