Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
so I finally started getting serious about a shop manual for my HS55K2 model and through online research, I see a lot of HS55-HS70 shop manuals online, but I came across an HS55K2 - HS80K1 SUPPLEMENT manual, too (which I bought today, online).

I was wondering, since I just bought that supplement manual, do I still need the HS55-HS70 manual too?
Normally, Supplement implies adddition to... not in replacement of, but before I spend $80 CAD on an HS55-HS70 manual as well... I was curious if others have just bought the Supplement Shop Manual and not needed the original shop manual too?
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, let me see if I can ask another way... Has anyone bought the manual for an HS55 model and noticed descriptions missing or incorrect, and that is what lead to Honda releasing a supplement, that just fills in those blanks?

·
Premium Member
7,723 Posts
I have the second edition of the 55 k1/k2 shop manual. it is 106 pages long ( also includes hs80ko/k1

It includes a Z supplement of 13 more pages.

description; major differences between hs55k1 and hs55k2

specs
troubleshooting
major parts changes
ac starter motor

please send me a 6 pack of corona

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just received my third edition HS55K2 AND HS80K0/K1 manual and I see it actually includes the Supplement Z...
So I'm not sure if the other manual I purchased, just called HS55 supplement, IS Supplement Z but I feel it may now be included in the 3rd edition. :(
Oh well I only paid $42 USD ($20 for manual, $22 for shipping - thats the part that kills me) for this supplement manual.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts