It all worked out. At this point I had the new part before I tried this. But yes the pulley is a taco. I was watching any issues with threads, they survived. If it didn’t let go I was going to cut a relief in the bushing with an angle grinder.
Up to this I had tried pulling without the sheetmetal pulley on but didn’t have enough bite on it, even cutting notches in it. After I welded the pulley on and I knew I was going to destroy it I didn’t bother cutting it back off. Once I couldn’t get this resolved in the short time I had I soaked overnight with PB blaster, then another day with Evaporust. Sometimes you have to break stuff to see what it takes. 🤣
Map gas is the best I had for heat. In the end, it was the puller, Map, Snow cycles and a punch and 2lb sledge.
Turns out the bearing (that sounded like a box of rocks) was fused as well and took effort to remove as well.
If I had to save it I would have taken the suggestion of the previous reply and got it into the press.
It won’t happen again, everything is coated in anti sieze. Of everything I’ve used it has seemed to last and keep the moisture out and allow everything to break loose.