Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took apart the blower to fix transmission and now not sure what springs go where. For the auger and drive (4 springs)
I found a picture with lengths but nor diameter and not sure which hole ? Does anyone have a picture ? There are 2 stout springs and 2 lighter ones.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have a manual. They are kind of hard to find. One on Ebay for $70. plus shipping. I have a drawing with the lengths. There are 2 heavy and 2 light springs. Wish they had a better description. Might have to buy the manual. There was a video on youtube showed how to install a grease fitting on the right drive gearbox. I broke the bit off inside the box, so I had to take it apart. Lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
buy the manual directly from Honda.$43. I posted the lengths and picture from manual.

that's the best I can do . where are you at? if local can come over and help. if not you will need to supply plane ticket, hotel accomendations. food and beer plus $75 an hour labor.

I usually suggest taking pictures before taking apart ( learned that the hardway myself ). or try to find a friend or neighbor with a 828-928-1132 as a reference machine ( the springs are the same ).

hopefully the pictures may help. cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts