Snowblower Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
I don’t think I did. It’s still off. I loosened the bolts and nuts, but couldn’t really figure out how to make any adjustments.
You loosen the bolts and manhandle the track(s) to eliminate the height difference side-to-side and then tighten the bolts. Until you get this done, the rest is pointless. Kinda like trying to align the wheels on a car with a broken spring. A small error on the tractor leveling has a bigger effect when you get out to the auger housing.

·
Registered
Honda HS1132
13 Posts
You loosen the bolts and manhandle the track(s) to eliminate the height difference side-to-side and then tighten the bolts. Until you get this done, the rest is pointless. Kinda like trying to align the wheels on a car with a broken spring. A small error on the tractor leveling has a bigger effect when you get out to the auger housing.
I gotcha. I’ll try again. Thanks for bearing with me.

·
Registered
Honda HS1132
13 Posts
I have tried to level it out again. There‘s not much play to work with, to adjust it. I’ve tried every which way, and it doesn’t seem to make any difference for me. I loosened the track plate, loosened the tensioner nut on either side of the bar behind the tensioner rod, manhandled it to try to get it to sit differently, but it doesn’t do much. I end up in the same spot over and over again. I’m fairly mechanically inclined, but this doesn’t seem to agree with me. What could I be doing wrong?

·
Premium GOT Member
10,434 Posts
check post #28
they had the same issue with some HS models.
There may be a service bulletin on the newer HSS models with the same issues.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts