Snowblower Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ariens owns Ariens but their snowblowers are made by Husqavarna. Are they made to Ariens design and specifications?

How similar is Ariens to Husqavarna? Parts interchangeability?

·
Registered
85 Posts
According to "todaysmower.com" Husqvarna manufactures Ariens lawn tractors. I'm not sure about their snow blowers.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
According to "todaysmower.com" Husqvarna manufactures Ariens lawn tractors. I'm not sure about their snow blowers.
I do not know about Ariens tractors, but Ariens snowblowers (to my knowledge) are made by Ariens at their plant (except for their engines).

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Googled "Who makes Ariens snowblowers" and Husqavarna came up.

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
Ariens snowblowers have never been made by Husqvarna.
Ariens snowblowers are made by Ariens.

Husqvarna snowblowers have never been made by Ariens.
Husqvarna snowblowers are made by Husqvarna.

There is a Husqvarna/Ariens relationship when it comes to mowers and tractors, but not snowblowers.

Scot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know which year Ariens ST824 with serial number 032279 was made? Or is there a place to look up such information?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ariens owns Ariens but their snowblowers are made by Husqavarna. Are they made to Ariens design and specifications?

How similar is Ariens to Husqavarna? Parts interchangeability?
I can't believe you said that! You haven't been paying attention my friend!

:signlol::signlol::signlol:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where are you seeing it? I tried googling it too, and I cant repeat your results.

Scot
I Googled it yesterday and it came up on Today's Mowers. I Googled it today, turned several pages, and could not find it. What I did find, Today's Mowers says Husqavarna makes Ariens mowers and lawn tractors. Possibly I was confused by that.

I started this search because I was curious with so much consolidation I wondered if Ariens still made them. Evidently they do.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Well I asked Ariens and this was their response: Ryan, yes all of our current products we offer today are built by us in our Brillion, WI or Auburn, NE facility in the United States. The Razor walk-behind lawn mower you are referring to is manufactured by us. (You can feel better about using it now!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.