Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changing the oil for the first time on my Husqvarna ST330T, I don't have a dip stick where you fill the oil just a cap, how do you check the oil level on this machine?

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Changing the oil for the first time on my Husqvarna ST330T, I don't have a dip stick where you fill the oil just a cap, how do you check the oil level on this machine?
You may have just a cap on one side, and a cap with a dip stick on the other.
Font Parallel Rectangle Diagram Elbow

Some models also have a dip stick up on top of a filler neck:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/QUOT
Thank you for the help Gentlemen found it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Even with a dipstick, many people check the oil level incorrectly. It is necessary to check the oil level at least 10-15 minutes after the engine has been turned off. When checking, it is necessary to inspect the probe from all sides. It happens that the level on the side of the probe on which the labels are applied is normal, but if you turn it and look at the other sides, it turns out that it is different. It happens because your car is not on a flat surface. I think buying a used dipstick will not be a significant problem.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
"It is necessary to check the oil level at least 10-15 minutes after the engine has been turned off."

I recommend people check the oil before they start their equipment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts