Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm expanding my search to consider a Husky ST 327T or ST 330T. Didn't see much in the way of reviews for the tracked models. Anyone here have one who can give me a little feedback?

Looking for the basics...performance, any troubles, common problems, quality, overall satisfaction etc. One thing in particular is how well does it turn? It will occasionally be used by a senior citizen so this is fairly important, and I definitely need a tracked model.

Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
330T is a HEAVY model. Well built, like all the Husky's, top of the line priced. Trigger steering, so turning is not an issue, but other maneuvering requires substantial body English. Well powered, you'll never lack for engine muscle. It was one of the models I was considering, the weight voted it out for me, I have to crawl it up 12 steps onto a deck. For a regular large drive with substantial snow its a good choice. Moving it around in the garage when its of is easy if you get a wood framed furniture dolly ($20?), park the blower on it prior to shutdown, very easy to move then, also keeps it of the concrete when stuff melts and refreezes. Good luck on you search.
Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts