Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else finds this funny. I think "Seasonal" might be a bit redundant don't you? No chance of it reading Summer snow removal. lol I blurred the phone numbers for obvious reason.....

·
Super Moderator
3,860 Posts
yeah, that is a bit redundant! ;)
but I bet they use "seasonal" on purpose, because it does relate to the business they are in. If your sign said only:

Snow
Removal

It would still be obvious to most people what was meant. but its possible someone might think they could hire you for perhaps just *one* big blizzard! which isnt what they are offering..so by making it:

Seasonal
Snow
Removal

Makes it more clear that they offer the service of removing your snow "for the whole season"..you would sign a contract with them for the entire season.

I agree it does essentially say the same thing either way! ;)
but adding "seasonal" does make it more exact as to the service they are offering.

Scot

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
I think maybe he is saying he doesn't plow by the push. Looking for contract plowing. It does look a little funny though.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Never looked at it that way, makes sense. My brother does his neighborhood with his tractor I believe he's up to 27 clients this winter. This is his second year at this on his own. But he's not a rooky, since he worked for my DAD before, doing the same. He goes house to house asking where they want the snow trown and what they want cleared to avoid conflicts. He even stakes the driveways where once covered with snow it wouldn't be obvious where the driveway actually is. He's, let's just say better equiped than my little Yamahaha!!!! He had seventeen clients last year and is recovering from a quadruple bypass at the moment but feeling great.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also as funny is how the snowblower post multiplied by 100 when the first snow fell in the western states.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Thoughts and prayers for your brother, and with a machine like that you could throw it two neighbors down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts