Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like it when someone recycles the older posts.

It shows they are still pertinent, still valid, interesting, serves a purpose, for them! And hopefully for all of us. They have a question or concern. And it shows they are useful and someone is going back and reading or interested enough to do a search and wants to be helped.

Reactions: RickDangerous

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's all about the "search feature." Why not build upon existing knowledge and add your input rather than starting a new thread and re-hashing the same old stuff five years forward.

I always search for key words before starting a new thread in any area of a forum. So....met too! Be green, recycle an old thread! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's all about the "search feature." Why not build upon existing knowledge and add your input rather than starting a new thread and re-hashing the same old stuff five years forward.

I always search for key words before starting a new thread in any area of a forum. So....met too! Be green, recycle an old thread! :)

I totally agree with this. It seems that people are way too lazy to try and search prior to posting. Makes it a lot easier to find the information you need in one or two threads, instead of wading through multiple threads with duplicate information. It shouldn't matter if the threads are old, add long as the information is still relevant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts