Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have posted here before and you guys are awesome!
The problem I’m having now is the sprocket that turns the wheels is working great but the cog that it engages is very wobbly and seems like it’s broken or at least missing something. I apologize for my poor terminology.
I also don’t know any of the parts names. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. So now that I’m in the ball park. I can’t find any sort of parts manual. Any other suggestions.
Sorry for being so helpless. It’s difficult because there isn’t much on the internet about them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I have posted here before and you guys are awesome!
The problem I’m having now is the sprocket that turns the wheels is working great but the cog that it engages is very wobbly and seems like it’s broken or at least missing something. I apologize for my poor terminology.
I also don’t know any of the parts names. Any help would be appreciated
The bushing in the jack shaft sprocket/pinion is shot. It's very common on these machines.
Ok. So now that I’m in the ball park. I can’t find any sort of parts manual. Any other suggestions.
Sorry for being so helpless. It’s difficult because there isn’t much on the internet about them
Ok so I dig into it a bit more (I’m pointing at it w the center punch)and the sprocket is missing either a bushing or a bearing.
Secondly how the **** do I remove it???

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Forgive the shameless plug, but I think I have a Jacobsen bushing listed on eBay. Search "Jacobsen Imperial snowblower bushing". I think it's 5/8" id.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts