Snowblower Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Getting a little bit of castoff drizzle out of this storm down in NorCal. We need a LOT more. Reservoirs are at less than 20% capacity. I'd love to have a shipload of snow this winter. And more rain now to drown some of the wildfires plaguing this corner of the country.

Pray for snow. Please!

·
Premium GOT Member
10,009 Posts
Getting a little bit of castoff drizzle out of this storm down in NorCal. We need a LOT more. Reservoirs are at less than 20% capacity. I'd love to have a shipload of snow this winter. And more rain now to drown some of the wildfires plaguing this corner of the country.

Pray for snow. Please!
We have had 3 straight days of rain at 6000 feet. about 2 to 3 inches.. some snow higher up..
Yes, hopefully reservoirs fill up.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Youre in the WRONG group if you dont want a big winter........we are snowblower MANIACS!!! We WANT big winters!!!!!!!

another sign here in the California Sierra....squirrels started collecting pine cones about a month earlier.....

I'm droooooolllling......
I am not saying that at all, I just see something different coming this winter, like WINTER! We have had some puny winters where I live since 2019 and when it hits it will hit big. I have 14 snow blowers, I am not worried one bit.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts